Do you want to be cool, fun, and tres chic? Have you been struggling with your dream to learn French, but have never enrolled in a class? Are you a lover of baguettes and croissants? Do you wish to travel to the City of Love?
If any of these questions apply to you, then I am happy to announce that you can become French! Just follow this Expensive French Nighttime Routine and Viola! Tomorrow morning, your wallet will be crying but your face will be on the cover of French Vogue. Karl Lagerfeld, will personally call you.
Follow the steps of the Expensive French Nighttime Routine, by buying each of the products mentioned below and then apply on your face (and the last two are for your hair).
The Expensive French Nighttime Routine: Clearly Chic
1. MAY LINDSTROM The Honey Mud Gentle Cleansing Silk, a gentle cleansing silk made of honey and mud, for ONLY $90. Really, so glad that someone made this for my consumption.
2. BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE Lotion P50, it stings a bit but crazy good for your skin. I recommend getting the travel sized tube since its only $27 dollars.
3. PRATIMA Sandalwood Rose Mask, apply this mask once a week, it is actually not that expensive, comparatively. $54
4. TATA HARPER Hydrating Floral Mist, who spends time now a days to pick flowers to make a mist? Well, I certainly do not. $89
5. SK-II Facial Treatment Mask, use once a week to give a bit of a boost to your skin at $17 per mask.
6. LA MER The Mist, it must be made of gold. $75
7. GRANIONS Granions de Selenium, a hallmark in French pharmacies and only $10
8. BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE Fluide VIP O2, French women don't get dark circles and this is why. $81
9. BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE Crème Echinoderm Au Complexe Biomarin $88
10. LA MER The Concentrate, magic in a bottle and at the small price of $360
11. BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE Lotion P50 Capillaire, your hair definitely needs a French boost. $102
12. LEONOR GREYL Masque Quintessence, French girls always have good hair and this is why. $145
The total for the Night Routine French girl package is at a discounted rate of $1040!
*The discount is due to buying travel sized bottles, therefore it will only last a week (maybe).